COVID-19 Clinic Update
During the current COVID-19 period, we are able to offer our full range of services.
We kindly ask that all clients comply with the following measures:
- Avoid attendance if you are unwell.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign into the clinic via a QR code, as per the recommendation from the NSW Government.
- We ask that only one healthy adult accompanies a pet into the clinic. (We are unable to accommodate children at this stage).
- Masks are now compulsory within our clinic. We will happily supply one for you, if you do not have one of your own.
- Only two people are permitted in the waiting area at one time. Please make yourself known to reception staff via our counter sales window before entry to the clinic.
- If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care available
We would like to reinforce that we will continue to maintain our disinfection measures within the clinic.
If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care.